Pay range 50k with bonus.
If you are qualified please send your resume and salary history to email@example.com
Poindexter Job Listing
Communications Sr. Specialist – Manufacturing Company
Basic Purpose: To coordinate and execute communications materials and programs that effectively promote the company’s professional product line, including literature, print and digital media, direct mail, tradeshows and special event materials, etc.
Areas of Primary Accountability:
1. Work with the Communications Manager to develop written annual strategic communications plans and budgets for assigned product lines.
2. Work with advertising agency to plan media and PR for assigned product lines.
3. Facilitate internal or vendor production of communications materials, including but not limited to, media, PR, direct mail, brochures, in-store signage, flyers, rebates, sales support materials, digital assets, websites, and other promotional materials.
4. Utilize project management system to manage job timelines and keep project on-schedule.
5. Maintain and reconcile budgets throughout the year.
6. Coordinate and participate in all creative input meetings.
7. Review and proofread all copy for use in communications materials.
8. Review all materials to ensure they are strategically on-target with creative brief.
9. Update project reports, adding new projects and status updates as needed.
10. Assist Marketing/Product Managers in marketing activities needed to service the sales team, key accounts, or take advantage of seasonal or situational sales opportunities.
11. Travel as needed to meet with key account marketing management and attend trade show events.
12. Maintain industry contacts with customers, suppliers and related industry organizations.
13. Conduct annual review of all product line communications materials for update, disposal or future use.
14. Provide monthly updates to Sales Groups concerning current promotions.
15. Provide show planning and set up services for major trade shows and events as needed.
16. Review market research and make recommendations in applying research findings to maximize sales.
17. All other duties as may be assigned.
* Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field
* Experience: 5+ years in marketing, advertising or related field, ad agency experience preferred
* Travel required in this position is: 10%
* Specialized knowledge or training: Business-to-business marketing experience preferred. Industry experience is a plus.
* Other skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Strong written and verbal communication skills essential