Marketing Analyst: Manage all reporting across multiple channels holistically and be able to effectively communicate results. Will be working with cross teams, and be able to efficiently look, think critically, and explain data. Prefer strong Google Analytics background.
Marketing Analyst opening for client
Salary based on a experience and competitive to market place.
If you feel you are qualified, please send resume with a salary history to Bill@poindexterrecruiting.com. We can then set up a time for a interview.
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for tracking and analyzing marketing and website data to increase effectiveness of the marketing team’s efforts, which ultimately translates to more effective marketing and a greater customer experience and satisfaction. They will develop organizational understanding of marketing tactic performance through monitoring, reporting, analysis and translating results into actionable insight in marketing strategy and tactics. They have primary ownership of the company’s Google Analytics, Google Tag Manger, SEO and web analytics functions.
This position will continue to develop the marketing analytics function at the company from being ad-hoc and campaign-specific into an essential resource that provides a greater picture of marketing efforts and their effect on desired outcomes. The Marketing Analytics Manager will provide counsel to the Manager and Director of Marketing and the broader marketing and customer experience teams as campaigns, personalization and testing strategies are developed, implemented and optimized.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitor and analyze a variety of marketing data sources, including Sitecore, Eloqua, Oracle Sales Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, ForeSee, Facebook, Twitter, and programmatic advertising networks. Support personalization, optimization and A/B and multivariate testing efforts in Eloqua, Sitecore and other platforms as assigned.
· Based on analytics insights, work collaboratively across the marketing department to support the development of campaigns and content that resonate with customers, increase their satisfaction, generate leads and drive them to conversion, and deliver other defined business results.
· Develop processes that promote efficiencies across marketing department and other partner teams.
· Monitor and identify website user behavior, marketing conversion metrics, SEO performance and multivariate testing to help improve the customer experience and campaign performance.
· Develop a monitoring, reporting and analysis system for marketing analytics, such as a dashboard, that allows information to easily and consistently be shared with and understood by the rest of the marketing team, the customer experience team and other stakeholders.
· Translate marketing response insights into customer insights that help guide and provide input into the company’s brand strategy as a trusted energy provider. Help the team understand how efforts in individual channels are working together holistically and fit with the greater context of customers’ total experience with the company.
· Assist in the creation of compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learnings and recommendations to senior level executives clearly and concisely. Support ongoing efforts to keep executives and other stakeholders apprised of marketing effectiveness and results and make proactive suggestions for this.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· 5+ years of experience in this type of role at either a digital agency or corporate digital team
· Undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university (business, marketing, mathematics, statistics or similar preferred)
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
· Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail and a high aptitude for problem solving
· Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other analytics software
· Creative and innovative thinker with an ability to translate complex ideas, sophisticated analyses and metrics into a simple, actionable marketing strategy
· High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint and other data visualization and reporting tools
· Proficiency with standard business and database software (e.g. MS Access, Oracle, SQL)
· Advanced teaming skills. Preference and ability to work effectively within team environments is required. Strong ability to build personal influence and strong relationships with contacts across a large corporate entity.
· Advanced organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
Licenses, Certifications, Bonding, and/or Testing Required:
Valid driver's license required.
Normal office working conditions.
If qualified, please send me your resume! firstname.lastname@example.org