This is a job description from the client of Poindexter Recruiting. If qualified, please send updated relevant resume with Salary history to email@example.com
Salary range will be based on exp. 60-70k Plus great benefits. Incredible client side opportunity! Located in Kansas City, Mo
Digital Business Analyst is accountable for leading the analysis for changes and new features/services that deliver enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website and App. As a Digital Business Analyst, you will be involved from initial scoping, discovery and documentation of requirements through post-implementation for continuous improvement.
- Working with colleagues and cross functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases
- Performing in-depth analysis to deliver an enhanced Digital Channel experience
- Producing clear, high quality documentation for scrum teams, business and market stakeholders
- Validating and prioritizing requirements using research and customer insights to input in Business Cases
- Supporting the delivery production line (development, integration, testing and implementation) ensuring that digital deliverables meet business requirements and are tested and approved to deploy to customers
- Adhering to the User Design processes, working to agreed sprint and release plans
- Contributing to delivering flagship Digital Customer Experience Transformation Projects and aligning to the Corporate strategy to be the best energy company
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in professional role documenting business processes or analyzing system or business processes, including experience with cross-platform digital (desktop, tablet, mobile) systems.
- Experience working as a Digital Business Analyst within a digital, utility, telecommunication, or financial services organization
- Solid experience of working in a Scaled Agile/Agile, process improvement and LEAN thinking environment
- Experience of relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence, APIs, Google Analytics, Sharepoint
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems related to complex business processes and document results.
- Experience with interactive, customer-facing websites and applications.
- Thorough working understanding of software development lifecycles.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Ability to envision comprehensive solutions that improve our customers’ experiences.
- Strong understanding of web-based application delivery, including infrastructure and technical aspects of IT (e.g., data structures, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to work as a contributing member of a project team as well as working in a self-directed and independent environment.
- Ability to problem-solve effectively with other individuals and groups with diverse opinions.