Senior Web Content Specialist
Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Social Media Content Strategist
Associate Creative Director
SENIOR WEB CONTENT SPECIALIST
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
· This person is responsible for proactively identifying and anticipating the company’s content needs on company website and proactively making recommendations on how to address those needs. Comfortable with and proven ability to develop strategy and be the person who executes it.
· Experience managing B2C online content initiatives, including blogs.
· Ability to engage and lead internal stakeholders for the website to ensure content needs are met for stakeholders and the company overall.
· The web content specialist will identify new content opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content throughout the site and recommend and implement changes to site layout and content based on usability testing and website analytics.
· Interest in, passion for and preferred track record of learning about HIRING COMPANYS’ business and its needs as well as rapidly evolving communications industry (required to have a track record of learning about comms industry) best practices, including SEO, digital marketing strategy and execution, content strategy and more. Track record of applying knowledge learned.
· Strong, demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others responsible for hiring company digital assets and internal subject matter experts. Ability to work effectively in a co-management situation with technical resource allocated to website management.
· Other duties as assigned.
POSITION COMPETENCIES, REQUIREMENTS and RESULTS EXPECTED
The following qualifications and skill sets are required:
· Web content development and managing the website as a communications channel and gateway to key customer transactions with the company.
o Strong writing skills for digital content development, especially blogs.
o Solid understanding of content marketing strategy and how websites support that. Strong ability to determine editorial calendar and rotation of content on websites and blogs.
o Ability to leverage Google Analytics and/or other site analytics to monitor performance, guide future strategies, understand customers’ behavior on the web. Able to formulate recommendations for action based on this information. Experience using ForeSee, NetPromoter or equivalent measurement systems for same task.
o Experience with enterprise web content management systems required. Sitecore experience preferred, but not required. Ability to update content on websites via content management system. Ability to conduct basic HTML and CSS coding, as needed.
o Understands what graphics work on the web and can appropriately art direct creative and technical resources to obtain needed visual elements for the site. Ability to create and modify simple graphics and design elements for web and other digital assets, such as image sizing.
o Experience with usability and or A/B testing and leveraging those results to meet customer needs.
o Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge and execution.
o Responsible for presenting current, updated, accurate (free of typos and factual errors) information; and other needs, as necessary
o Ability to effectively partner with and utilize digital agency on an ongoing basis.
· Internal Business Partner Collaboration and Counsel - Ability to counsel internal business partners/stakeholders on effective digital communications on the web and cultivate those relationships over time to ensure both customer and business needs are met on the web.
o Strong ability and confidence level with anticipating and identifying business partner needs, forming recommendations, and articulating these recommendations as a communications counselor to internal clients.
o Ability to vet incoming requests for web content, determine fit with overall strategy, and determine best way to balance stakeholder and company needs on the web. Approaches stakeholder relationships as a communication counselor, not an order taker.
o Experience managing content authors within a content management framework preferred. Ability to recommend appropriate workflows within a content management system so they can be configured and utilized.
o Communicate with content authors on matters such updates/revisions and deadlines and online style guidelines
· Integration with Marketing Communications Campaigns –
o Solid understanding of how websites need to support cross-channel, integrated marketing communications campaigns. Proven ability to do this in recent past work experience. Strong ability to collaborate with marketing communications team members to achieve this integration. Ability to counsel peers on required elements for web content so those not managing the channel day-to-day are able to effectively integrate with it for campaigns they manage.
o Experience with or at least knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as Pay-per-Click, Google AdWords, Display/Banner Advertising, etc. preferred.
· Personal Effectiveness -
o Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Needs to be able to appropriately manage own workload with minimum supervision. Understands urgency levels and prioritizes work accordingly. Strong ability to manage up and keep manager appropriately apprised and consulted. Meets all deadlines.
o Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team. Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a variety of functional groups, especially marketing communications and information technology. Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining internal and external relationships.
o Flexibility and ability to operate in a sometimes ambiguous and rapidly evolving environment.
o Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
o Excellent written and verbal communication, coordination, and presentation skills
· Minimum 5 years’ current, proven experience in web content management, online editorial capacity managing content for high traffic websites. Experience managing a blog.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
· Proven track record of managing websites and/or digital content, counseling business partners on digital communications strategy, integration of websites and digital content into marketing communications campaigns and personal effectiveness, as described.
• Off-hours commitments, availability and remote working will be necessary at times, including on short notice.
SENIOR MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST (PRODUCTS AND SERVICES)
SENIOR MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST (PRODUCTS AND SERVICES)
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for product marketing communications strategy, development and execution. Responsible for planning, creating and implementing marketing and customer communications programs and vehicles.
Utilizes creative and analytical thinking skills to recommend and produce communications materials for a variety of internal and external audiences as needed in the Corporate & Customer Communications department.
Effectiveness is measured by meeting communications objectives, as defined for specific projects and initiatives, on-time and on-budget and according to communications industry best practices.
Contacts are company-wide and at nearly all levels, plus external contacts with suppliers, and various production providers.
· Client-service mentality and ability -- Strong ability and confidence level with anticipating and identifying business partner needs, forming recommendations, and articulating these recommendations as a communications counselor to internal clients. Excellent written and verbal communication, coordination, and presentation skills. Keeps abreast of communications best practices in order to effectively interpret business needs and provide strategic counsel to internal clients.
· Make strategic marketing communications recommendations for promoting COMPANY products and services, including product launch strategies, driving enrollments and contributing to meeting sales targets. Write and edit product and service collateral.
· Understanding of content marketing strategy and execution. Develop and execute projects and related content that support overall brand positioning and messaging for the products and services, but being mindful of how individual product plans need to tie into overall corporate initiatives. Strong experience in this area preferred.
· Clear understanding of how to utilize segmentation information for marketing communications strategies and tactics.
· Stay current on information and trends within industry and marketing communications industry with a focus on up-to-date best practices.
· Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team. Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent communication, written and verbal skills, including confidentiality
· Flexibility and ability to operate in a sometimes ambiguous and rapidly evolving environment.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and familiar with Desktop Publishing and presentation software. Experience with CRM, CMS and EMS systems preferred, including Eloqua.
· Outstanding time management and organizational skills required.
· Proven ability to work independently and make progress while keeping supervisor appropriately informed and consulted.
· Must demonstrate interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate and influence internal partners.
· Develop strategic marketing communications plans that include clear objectives, strategies, tactics, timelines and budgets. Ability to obtain buy-in from various internal stakeholders on such plans. Ability to execute upon commitments from plans.
· Develop, write and produce customer communication materials including: bill inserts, bill messages, newsletters and newsletter articles, inter and intranet information, brochures, point-of-purchase displays, trade show materials, and any other communications vehicles required.
· Manage all projects within budgets and timelines. Meet all deadlines.
· Proficiently write for internal and external communications. Provide proofreading and editing assistance as required.
· Maximize marketing communications resources and obtain efficient production of materials. Work with and direct consultants, vendors and advertising agencies as needed.
· Manage a variety of customer communications vehicles, as assigned. Identify opportunities to enhance and improve customer communications vehicles and make recommendations to Manager Customer Communications.
· Other communications responsibilities as needed and assigned.
· Bachelors degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or related discipline.
· 5-7 years experience within a marketing communications or corporate communications department or as a writer or account executive at an advertising or public relations agency preferred.
· Experience managing multiple direct reports preferred.
· Strong writing and editing skills.
· Developed verbal and presentation skills.
· Knowledge and experience of external communication practices.
· Effective people skills, communication (oral and written) and project management also are essential.
· Off-hours commitments and availability will be necessary at times.
Associate Creative Director-Ad Agency-Olathe Area
The Associate Creative Director (ACD) is responsible for leading the creative and content development of one of the agency’s client-centric teams. The ACD oversees creative team members, helping them with strategic and creative content creation, from conception to production. The ACD also ensures concepts are on strategy, and creative executions meet quality and brand standards. ACD will also be responsible for doing hands-on concepting and design work.
1. Conceive and create campaign concepts and marketing communications/design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives
2. Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen clients’ market distinction and leadership position. Ensures creative execution meets quality and brand standards
3. Promote creative improvement on the part of direct-report creative team members and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability in the agency overall
4. Responsible for working with the creative staff and vendors on coordinating the schedule creation/production of creative work including print, email, digital units and video to ensure on-time, on-budget, high-quality deliverables
5. Responsible for articulating and defending conceptual, creative and directional choices, internally and in client presentations
6. Assist leadership team in the development of new business pitches and presentation materials as needed
• Minimum of 5 years of advertising experience in an agency setting
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a creative leadership role
• Experience working on large cross-channel projects in a variety of media
• Experience with all types of digital development including web, online ads, email and mobile apps
• 2+ years supervisory experience
• Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
• Ability to lead by example and inspire creative staff in their development
• Must be dependable, detail-oriented and possess the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Action-oriented, strategic thinker, organized, and positive
• Must possess strong knowledge in email marketing and direct marketing, including CRM and marketing automation best practices
• Strong knowledge of traditional marketing/advertising, as well as overall digital principles
Social Media Content Strategist
Location: Olathe area
The Social Media Content Strategist is responsible for developing, planning, deploying, analyzing and optimizing social media content aligned with and supporting specific client objectives. In addition the role includes requiring an understanding of both audience and engagement trends and channel analytics. The ability to provide hands-on community management support will also be required, as will a clear understanding of how social integrates with other forms of media (both digital and non-digital). The Social Media Content Strategist works closely with the Social Media Director and other team members, including Community Managers and Client Account Teams.
1. Develop social media content and monitor deployment. Provide recommendations for integration of social strategy with other media
2. Conceive and create campaign concepts and marketing communications/design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives
3. Manages day-to-day activities on Social Media Platforms and Apps
4. Provides reporting and insights of all social media activities as defined for each client
5. Actively use key social media channels, as well as be a brand marketer
6. Utilize social media management software and tools for creating, optimizing, and deploying social content
7. Analyze and report on content and engagement data from key social media channels, such as Facebook Analytics
8. Keeps up to date on Social Media trends, Emerging Platforms and Internet Culture
9. Works closely with Director, Social and Emerging Media to provide regular feedback and recommendations, and to ensure effective execution of approved social and content strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, media or related area, preferred
• 3-5 years of relevant experience, with a proven track record in developing and deploying social media content strategies and editorial calendars, analyzing and reporting on content and engagement data.
• Hands-on community management experience
• Experience using social media management software, content planning and deployment tools, and channel analytic reporting
• A passion for social media and digital trends – an active social media users, constantly striving to stay on top of new and emerging trends and channel / platform updates
• Self-starter and, simultaneously, a team player
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Availability and willingness to work outside normal office hours as needed
Location: Olathe, KS
Working in conjunction with Creative Directors and Art Directors, the Graphic Designer assist and collaborate, to conceptualize, develop, design, execute, produce and prep art final art. They constantly strive to create communications that align with Agency goal of creating advocates for our clients’ specialty brands. Additionally, Graphic Designers are expected to act as guardians of our client partners’ consistent and equitable brand communication.
1. Assist and collaborate with Art Directors as needed. Supervises photographers, illustrators, and freelance designers to execute approved layouts
2. Designs and produces collateral, P.O.S. materials, logos, interactive media, ad layouts and illustrations that meet the requirements of the client’s brand standards
3. Has advanced understanding of typography, layout, design and color
4. Monitors projects throughout design and production to ensure highest level of quality control
5. Works with print production to determine size, shape, ink colors, paper stock, bindery and output that best achieve the desired effect in the provided budget. Verify that specs have been determined for projects started ADs
6. Works independently from rough design and comps to finished project files. Organizes final art files per Agency processes
7. Helps mount, assemble and mock up projects for agency and client presentation
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in graphic/advertising design, fine arts or related field
• Must be a conceptual thinker and possess outstanding written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Must be well organized, able to meet deadlines and implement multiple assignments simultaneously
• Must be proficient in Freehand/Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
If interested and qualified please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with salary history and reasons for leaving last positions.
CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND YOU RESUME WITH SALARY HISTORY AND REASONS FOR LEAVING LAST FEW ROLES. MUST HAVE REFERENCES OF PAST SUPERVISORS. ALL INFO IS CONFIDENTIAL
SEND RESUME IF QUALIFIED TO email@example.com 913 220 1213