SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE-DIGITAL MARKETING FIRM IN KCMO.
The Senior Sales Representative will identify, prospect, pitch, and win new business for companies digital marketing agency. Experience in developing relationships with C-Level Marketing Executives is required to sell digital marketing programs including email marketing, web site design and development, search engine marketing and social media with a focus on driving customer response, online traffic and lead generation.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
· Assist in the acquisition of new clients, and prescribe the right digital marketing solutions for every business
· Responsible for generating leads, qualifying and securing new business opportunities
· Ability to self-generate business opportunities via cold calling, networking, referrals, and prospecting
· Open, identify and analyze client accounts in order to build targeted relationships from the prospect stage through the close stage
· Collaborate with the team to ensure a seamless handoff during the sales cycle and identify new opportunities in existing client relationships
· Report monthly on sales progress and key pursuits
· Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
· Closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
· Exceptional professional presence and energy level to effectively interact with clients proactively
· Acts in a stewardship capacity for the Company, works as a functional member of the team, has ability to self-direct and self-regulate work-day
Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical or digital marketing business development roles or in a related area
Extensive knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within the digital marketing industry and demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of office and facilities coordination and basic sales knowledge;
Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills;
Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines;
Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times;
Employee should be knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office and have experience in managing a CRM pipeline, have proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management;
All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with external customers, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff.
NEW BUSINESS MANAGER-Digital Agency OPKS Agency looking to sell services to: companies, ad and marketing firms, tech companies. RFP exp. Strong selling skill set.
Digital Business Development Manager (Business Development Super Hero)
Expectations: The ultimate goal for the Business Development Manager is to deliver 10 Qualified Prospects (QP’s) per quarter with a conversion rate of 50% of those prospects to receive company proposals for services. (Note: Quarterly sales goals to be determined.)
Must be confident and able to execute outbound phone campaigns and client referrals with timely follow ups via targeted emails and/or other resourceful means (such as use of social media, digital networking etc.).
The right person will recognize this is a high-growth opportunity and will receive a generous compensation /commission package based on meeting and/or exceeding target sales goals.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a B2B sales environment closing deals between $25k to $100k. Sales management experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of the digital marketing industry is required, with a strong understanding of UX design services, web development and other strategic consultation services
• Proven top performer in a prospecting/business development role making a high volume of warm and cold calls per day/week. (>12/day)
• Existing contacts/prospects who are interested in agency services
• Experience using a modern CRM – Pipedrive or Salesforce preferred.
• Ability to prioritize qualified leads and be able to create weekly report to management on pipeline progress via CRM.
Who will thrive in this position and our corporate culture:
• A transparent self-starter, who effectively articulates ideas and gains trust quickly
• A lover of technology, who’ll geek-out over the cutting-edge software.
• A consultative seller who knows how to craft working agreements and RFPs to align with customer needs
• We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job. We are a collaborative culture and expect to double our billings in 2017. We are based in Kansas City.
MANAGER OF BUSINESS ANALYSIS-RELATIONSHIP MARKETING-
CLIENT is seeking a Manager of Business Analysis to provide oversight and management of our Business Analysts within the Relationship Marketing (Email) practice. This person will collaborate with senior management, project management, account teams, engineering and various departments as it relates to client success, primarily focused on implementation projects. The Manager of Business Analysis will be expected to possess knowledge on and drive or collaborate on internal initiatives as it relates to firms implementation methodologies and documentation standards. Their contributions should be based on an understanding for industry best practices in these areas to ensure firms offering remains relevant and competitive. Additionally, successful and hands-on experience doing implementations within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform is required.
The successful candidate will play a key role as a subject matter expert and oversee the quality of the implementation to ensure the Business Analysts are properly capturing and documenting requirements and specifications that allow us to meet or exceed client expectations.
This role will report to the Director of Service Delivery and be a key member in carrying out the charter of the department of on-time, on-budget, high quality delivery that exceeds customer expectations.
Firms highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to work.
Act as a SME for Email BA team members
Ensure Email BA work is flowing through the proper process to ensure quality and timeliness
Assist with client issues that arise
Provide organizational oversight of implementation quality and process
Collaborate with Sales and Client Services on estimation of new opportunities
Assign Email BAs to new and upcoming projects based on skill set and capacity
Review opportunity pipeline and ensure appropriate staffing and onboarding procedures are followed
Escalate organizational risk concerns and assist with executive management expectation management
Provide oversight into delivery methodologies and contribute to their on-going governance and evolution
Continually evaluate and elevate the Email BA offerings and capabilities
Deliver project documentation as necessary
Develop creative solutions to aid in the handling difficult situations or circumstances
Hire and manage the onboarding of new Email BA team members
Manage existing Email BA staff, inclusive of one-on-ones, performance reviews and training/career growth plans
A diverse background that includes experience in both delivering Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation projects and managing teams in a technical, consultatively drive organization and agency environment
Outstanding verbal and written communication
Ability to look at a situation and quickly identify a solution
Ability to work with a diverse team
Self-starter that does not wait for direction but jumps in and start running
Clear communication skills, ability to segment ideas and requirements
Experience leading and managing a high-performing team, preferably of Business Analysts.
SALESFORCE CRM CONSULTANT-DIGITAL MARKETING FIRM
The Salesforce CRM Consultant is a business and technology consultant who will lead Salesforce CRM implementation projects through providing strategy, business process and technology implementation consulting. He/she will also be responsible for managing client relationships, project documentation, and some Salesforce CRM configuration. The successful candidate will be able to lead and deliver Salesforce CRM projects knowledgeably and in scope, on time, and within budget, while exceeding client expectations. This is a great opportunity to work on delivering solutions in a variety of industries.
FIRM is the first digital agency to be financially backed by Salesforce Ventures, a credit to the agency's growth and expertise within the Salesforce community. We are a growing company with an employee-centric culture and high regard for technology. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to work.
Lead Salesforce CRM implementation projects.
Provide CRM strategy and business process and technology consulting.
Define solution definition and architecture.
Perform requirements documentation and some system configuration.
Coach junior consultant resources.
Participate in the pre sales process.
Proven success implementing Salesforce CRM a number of times, preferably for multiple companies.
6-10+ years of related professional experience.
2 or more years of Salesforce CRM experience.
Ability to lead and effectively manage discussions including communicating requirements to a wide range of audiences.
Must work well with a variety of individuals, and display client and internal team leadership.
Organized and a problem solver.
Preferred certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Administrator.
VP OF SALES/ BIZ DEVELOPMENT-DIGITAL MARKETING FIRM-KC AREA
Director of Eccomerce-Agency KCMO-National Exp
Marketing Manager-B2C and Management Exp-KCMO Needing someone who has worked directly with residential customers of a City.
Email Marketing Manager-OPKS-if you are doing this then you know the job
Email Campaign Manager-OPKS-entry level-35-45k
Project Manager-Digital-Olathe, KS-great gig with digital agency
Interactive Designer-Olathe, KS
Paid Media Manager-Digital, KC
Poindexter Recruiting-AN EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRM