Account manager wanted
Need your help, I am on a retainer search for an Account Manager for a children product marketing firm in KC. Looking for someone with account service advertising agency background. Working with QSR accounts would be good too.
Feel free to send to network and folks can send me their resume at email@example.com
A key player in a dynamic cross-functional strategic marketing team that work together to best meet the needs of Hiring company clients. Serves as the day-to-day manager for a group of clients. Supports the team to ensure a positive agency/client relationship and helps set the team up for growth. In addition, the Account Manager develops internal and external relationships to facilitate product development, effective project management, great end work and profitable projects.
Manage multiple ongoing domestic and international production projects simultaneously. Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure products and projects are efficiently and effectively managed form inception to in-restaurant.
• Client/Project Management: Lead account management of custom products for one major client and a group of smaller clients. At any given time, this person will be managing multiple projects at various stages of inception/ideation/development/production/distribution. They will work collaboratively with product management, creative, operations, clients and licensors.
o Serve as the day-to-day owner of many client projects.
o Create and manage complex timelines for multiple products across multiple projects. Work with the team to effectively manage the timeline internally and externally with the client.
o Daily project management of projects on up to 40 projects using establish project management tools (Workfront, ProofHQ).
o Detailed and proactive communication to broader team (account management, creative, operations, manufacturing partner, etc) to move projects along on a daily basis.
o May participate in client conventions and meetings (potential travel).
o Prepare detailed weekly status reports
o Ensure safety, quality, and on-time delivery of products
• Financial Management: Lead financial management for smaller clients and/or support larger client financials.
o Work closely with operations and finance teams to monitor inventory and usage to ensure projects are kicked off in a timely manner.
o Support/Lead price development forms for clients. Understand and apply logic to pricing development.
o Manage monthly budget updates.
o Manage weekly inventory reporting.
o Utilize financial management system – NetSuite
• Strategic + Creative Development: Develop skills and support client growth through thoughtful creative and strategic work.
o Reviews creative work product for assigned client accounts
o Helps prepare/build client presentations
o Assist the Strategy Supervisor/Account Supervisor/Group Account Director with research and analysis to help understand category, client, and competitive trends
• General administrative responsibilities including expense reports and booking travel
• Comfortable with increasing responsibility and autonomy on projects of increasing size/complexity.
• Effectively communicates with their team and their supervisor, through group and one-on-one meetings and ongoing communication, to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals and is in the loop on all projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2 to 4 years of prior experience preferred.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Keynote experience.
• Workfront Experience a plus.
• Basic knowledge of business communication etiquette.
• Must maintain regular attendance and punctuality as determined by hiring Company Available to work overtime as necessary to meet business needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to travel as required. Peak periods are Spring (Feb – May) and Fall (Sept – Nov.)
Salary based on experience
Bonus as well.
If you think you’re qualified send me your résumé to
Let me take a look at it see if I think you’re qualified if so I’ll contact you for a meeting, thank you. If you don’t hear back from me it just means you’re not qualified based on the criteria the clients looking for but I will keep you in mind for future opportunities.