Hey everybody, I hope you’re doing well. I’m just coming off a little sabbatical now I’m looking for new clients either on the company side or on the candidate side. If you’re looking to hire somebody or looking for a job and have a background and what I do let me know. You can email me at email@example.com, or you can text me or call at 913-220-1213.
Monday, March 13, 2023
Account manager wanted
Need your help, I am on a retainer search for an Account Manager for a children product marketing firm in KC. Looking for someone with account service advertising agency background. Working with QSR accounts would be good too.
Feel free to send to network and folks can send me their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
A key player in a dynamic cross-functional strategic marketing team that work together to best meet the needs of Hiring company clients. Serves as the day-to-day manager for a group of clients. Supports the team to ensure a positive agency/client relationship and helps set the team up for growth. In addition, the Account Manager develops internal and external relationships to facilitate product development, effective project management, great end work and profitable projects.
Manage multiple ongoing domestic and international production projects simultaneously. Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure products and projects are efficiently and effectively managed form inception to in-restaurant.
• Client/Project Management: Lead account management of custom products for one major client and a group of smaller clients. At any given time, this person will be managing multiple projects at various stages of inception/ideation/development/production/distribution. They will work collaboratively with product management, creative, operations, clients and licensors.
o Serve as the day-to-day owner of many client projects.
o Create and manage complex timelines for multiple products across multiple projects. Work with the team to effectively manage the timeline internally and externally with the client.
o Daily project management of projects on up to 40 projects using establish project management tools (Workfront, ProofHQ).
o Detailed and proactive communication to broader team (account management, creative, operations, manufacturing partner, etc) to move projects along on a daily basis.
o May participate in client conventions and meetings (potential travel).
o Prepare detailed weekly status reports
o Ensure safety, quality, and on-time delivery of products
• Financial Management: Lead financial management for smaller clients and/or support larger client financials.
o Work closely with operations and finance teams to monitor inventory and usage to ensure projects are kicked off in a timely manner.
o Support/Lead price development forms for clients. Understand and apply logic to pricing development.
o Manage monthly budget updates.
o Manage weekly inventory reporting.
o Utilize financial management system – NetSuite
• Strategic + Creative Development: Develop skills and support client growth through thoughtful creative and strategic work.
o Reviews creative work product for assigned client accounts
o Helps prepare/build client presentations
o Assist the Strategy Supervisor/Account Supervisor/Group Account Director with research and analysis to help understand category, client, and competitive trends
• General administrative responsibilities including expense reports and booking travel
• Comfortable with increasing responsibility and autonomy on projects of increasing size/complexity.
• Effectively communicates with their team and their supervisor, through group and one-on-one meetings and ongoing communication, to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals and is in the loop on all projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2 to 4 years of prior experience preferred.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Keynote experience.
• Workfront Experience a plus.
• Basic knowledge of business communication etiquette.
• Must maintain regular attendance and punctuality as determined by hiring Company Available to work overtime as necessary to meet business needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to travel as required. Peak periods are Spring (Feb – May) and Fall (Sept – Nov.)
Salary based on experience
Bonus as well.
If you think you’re qualified send me your résumé to
Let me take a look at it see if I think you’re qualified if so I’ll contact you for a meeting, thank you. If you don’t hear back from me it just means you’re not qualified based on the criteria the clients looking for but I will keep you in mind for future opportunities.
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Assistant account executive wanted
I’m looking for assistant account manager for one of my agency clients- Creative Consumer Concepts or C3.
Assistant Account Managers handle workflows and administrative duties for assigned clients by maintaining client communications and managing projects with internal teams and external partners.
Responsible for coordinating work, maintaining timelines, working with internal creative and operations partners, supporting client financial management, organizing various amounts of communication and electronic data.
EDUCATIONAL AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Hi and thanks for looking for the opening if you feel you’re a fit for this position feel free to send me your résumé email@example.com
If I see a match I’ll get back with you and we can schedule a time for an interview thank you, Bill Poindexter
KS | MO | OK | GA | TX
Senior Brand Strategist
The Senior Brand Strategist serves as the primary strategic client contact and is responsible for unearthing and delivering critical insights that guide advertising and marketing communications. This person is responsible for leading the design of the brand strategy for our clients, as well as collaborating with other cross-discipline colleagues to build the firm’s intelligence on our focus industries and relevant behavioral science as it relates to company. This position reports to the Director of Brand Strategy and works alongside other Brand Strategists, Content Strategists and Data Insights team members.
This role will support the Brand Strategy team in educating and inspiring staff and clients – working with Public Relations, Account Management, Creative and Media disciplines – to deliver resonant work that gets results and is recognized on a local, regional or national level. The person in this role is expected to be self-motivated and highly collaborative. Success for the role will come through success for the team.
The Senior Brand Strategist will:
- Lead: Confidently lead strategic discussions with clients and colleagues, and make recommendations based on project scopes and identified opportunities for client business growth.
- Think strategically: Engage a team through well-crafted point of view derived from insights, and craft a narrative that inspires big creative ideas and represents the voice of the customer. Synthesize information, observations and data to succinctly communicate the strategy.
- Push teams (internal and client-based) out of comfort zones.
- Engage clients in business issues that range beyond advertising and marketing.
- Present stories: Build concise presentations and engage internal teams and clients through storytelling.
- Manage relationships: Participate in meaningful dialogue with clients and colleagues of all levels, and develop trusted relationships based on a deep understanding of the businesses we are serving.
The requirements and experience the Senior Brand Strategist must have include:
- 6+ years of experience in Brand Strategy, Account Planning and creative problem solving
- Experience in working with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationships on behalf of the agency
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills with a strong command of the client subject matter
- Strong attention to detail and ability to navigate multiple clients and team priorities with ease.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the desire to collaborate and learn from others
- Knowledge of database sources (such as Nielsen, MRI and Scarborough)
- Ambition in keeping up with the industries and experience in educating colleagues and clients on relevant trends and opportunities
Exceptional benefits include:
- Access to online learning platforms to continue honing your craft
- Up to $500 a year to put toward qualified wellness expenses, like your gym membership
- After one year, we’ll reimburse up to 50% of tuition costs for approved continuing education
- After eight years, enjoy a 4-week paid sabbatical, plus a $750 reimbursement for international travel
Of course, we also:
- Provide health, dental and vision insurance.
- Offer salaries commensurate with experience.
- Offer both traditional and Roth 401k plans with employer matching.
- Are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Company. We firmly believe in the importance of a diverse workforce to create work that resonates and represents both our clients and the markets they serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
With offices in Kansas City, MO and Wichita, KS, employees at Company are comfortable working virtually with colleagues in another city. While nothing can completely replace in-person communication, for this position, we are open to employees working in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas or Georgia.
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Manage multiple ongoing domestic and international production projects simultaneously. Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to efficiently and effectively develop, design, purchase and negotiate quality products for a diverse client base.
• Project Management: Lead product development of custom toys and products for a group of clients. At any given time, this person will be managing 15-40 projects at various stages of development/production. They will work collaboratively with account management, creative, operations and our external manufacturing partners.
o Serve as liaison between creatives, licensors and manufacturers. Effectively communicate changes and direction across the team.
o Work with account management to effectively manage the timeline internally and externally with the client.
o Create and manage complex timelines for multiple products across multiple projects.
o Coordinate sample routing, approvals, testing and more.
o Work with internal and external QA/Safety resources to ensure all projects are properly vetted and produced in accordance with our proprietary safety manual.
o Work closely with operations team to ensure inbound and outbound deliveries are completed in a timely fashion.
o Daily project management of projects on up to 40 projects using establish project management tools.
o Detailed and proactive communication to broader team (account management, creative, operations, manufacturing partner, etc) to move projects along on a daily basis
• Manufacturing Partner/Supplier Management: Maintain professional and strategic partnerships with manufacturing partners to effectively source products for assigned clients.
o Develop price quotes for a diverse range of products and maintain client budgets.
o Coordinate production schedules and manage product development.
o Provide daily project/vendor management of multiple projects to ensure safety, quality, and on-time delivery. Set appropriate order quantities and order frequencies to maintain inventory levels.
o Collaborate with manufacturing partner, safety partner and internal operations to ensure effective management of delivery process and ensure timely deliveries
• Financial Management: Serve as the leader for the costs portion of all assigned client budgets. This includes managing product costs but also tracking freight and testing costs as well.
o Manage all project costs within established budgets.
o Proactively seek out cost saving and efficiency opportunities.
o Work with Account Management team members to provide monthly updates to client budgets for Finance team
o Keep accurate financial records (price development quotes, spreadsheets, etc) of all projects.
• Inventory Management: Manage purchased and forecasted inventory levels of clients’ products.
o Provide monthly/weekly usage reports detailing actual versus forecast usage levels.
o Provides regular updates and recommendations to manager, teammates and clients as needed.
• Quality Assurance and Safety:
o Stays current on product testing procedures and processes to experience zero quality failures in the market place.
o Adheres to existing safety manual and follows all established processes
o Communicates any potential issues with internal team to manage client expectations
• Other duties as assigned.
• Results-driven attitude; an entrepreneurial self-starter who thinks and participates effectively, both independently and as part of a team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to articulate her/his views crisply and convincingly
• Takes action: proactive and resourceful in solving problems, making decisions and executing on goals
• Owns Results; follows through on commitments, takes responsibility, and produces quality results
• Connects inside and outside the team; shares information, transfers knowledge and seeks diverse input from others within the team and across the organization
Educational and Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
• At least 3 years of related experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience
• Advertising or marketing agency experience preferred
• Product development experience preferred
• Must maintain regular attendance and punctuality as determined by Company . Available to work overtime as necessary to meet business needs
• Some travel required
• Attention to detail is a must
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• Works in typical office environment.
• This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
If qualified please send me a resume
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Hey everybody, I hope you’re doing well. I’m just coming off a little sabbatical now I’m looking for new clients either on the company side...