Assistant account executive wanted
I’m looking for assistant account manager for one of my agency clients- Creative Consumer Concepts or C3.
Assistant Account Managers handle workflows and administrative duties for assigned clients by maintaining client communications and managing projects with internal teams and external partners.
Responsible for coordinating work, maintaining timelines, working with internal creative and operations partners, supporting client financial management, organizing various amounts of communication and electronic data.
• Client/Project Management: Support account management of custom products for one major client and/or a group of smaller clients. At any given time, this person will be managing multiple projects at various stages of inception/ideation/development/production/distribution. They will work collaboratively with product management, creative, operations, clients and licensors.
o Work with internal team to ensure timelines are followed and client deadlines are met. Ensure timelines have all pertinent data, specs, information for internal teams to execute work.
o Work with manufacturing partner team to ensure internal deadlines align with production needs.
o Support AM team with timelines as needed for client management.
o Comfortable developing and managing timelines independently.
o Leverage existing project management system – Workfront.
• Financial Management: Support financial management for smaller clients and/or larger client financials.
o Support AM team with price development forms.
▪ Gather and organize pricing data, past project data and more.
▪ Comfortable preparing initial drafts of price development forms.
o Support monthly budget updates.
o Support weekly inventory reporting.
o Utilize financial management system – NetSuite.
• Strategic + Creative Development: Develop skills and support client growth through thoughtful creative and strategic work.
o Support team with sample collection/analysis.
o Manage routings.
o Reviews creative work product for assigned client accounts
o Maintain accurate and thorough client product references.
• Comfortable with increasing responsibility and autonomy on smaller projects.
• Effectively communicates with their team and their supervisor, through group and one-on-one meetings and ongoing communication, to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals and is in the loop on all projects.
• General administrative responsibilities including expense reports and booking travel
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
• 1 to 2 years of prior experience preferred.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Keynote experience.
• Workfront Experience a plus.
• Basic knowledge of business communication etiquette.