Manage multiple ongoing domestic and international production projects simultaneously. Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to efficiently and effectively develop, design, purchase and negotiate quality products for a diverse client base.
• Project Management: Lead product development of custom toys and products for a group of clients. At any given time, this person will be managing 15-40 projects at various stages of development/production. They will work collaboratively with account management, creative, operations and our external manufacturing partners.
o Serve as liaison between creatives, licensors and manufacturers. Effectively communicate changes and direction across the team.
o Work with account management to effectively manage the timeline internally and externally with the client.
o Create and manage complex timelines for multiple products across multiple projects.
o Coordinate sample routing, approvals, testing and more.
o Work with internal and external QA/Safety resources to ensure all projects are properly vetted and produced in accordance with our proprietary safety manual.
o Work closely with operations team to ensure inbound and outbound deliveries are completed in a timely fashion.
o Daily project management of projects on up to 40 projects using establish project management tools.
o Detailed and proactive communication to broader team (account management, creative, operations, manufacturing partner, etc) to move projects along on a daily basis
• Manufacturing Partner/Supplier Management: Maintain professional and strategic partnerships with manufacturing partners to effectively source products for assigned clients.
o Develop price quotes for a diverse range of products and maintain client budgets.
o Coordinate production schedules and manage product development.
o Provide daily project/vendor management of multiple projects to ensure safety, quality, and on-time delivery. Set appropriate order quantities and order frequencies to maintain inventory levels.
o Collaborate with manufacturing partner, safety partner and internal operations to ensure effective management of delivery process and ensure timely deliveries
• Financial Management: Serve as the leader for the costs portion of all assigned client budgets. This includes managing product costs but also tracking freight and testing costs as well.
o Manage all project costs within established budgets.
o Proactively seek out cost saving and efficiency opportunities.
o Work with Account Management team members to provide monthly updates to client budgets for Finance team
o Keep accurate financial records (price development quotes, spreadsheets, etc) of all projects.
• Inventory Management: Manage purchased and forecasted inventory levels of clients’ products.
o Provide monthly/weekly usage reports detailing actual versus forecast usage levels.
o Provides regular updates and recommendations to manager, teammates and clients as needed.
• Quality Assurance and Safety:
o Stays current on product testing procedures and processes to experience zero quality failures in the market place.
o Adheres to existing safety manual and follows all established processes
o Communicates any potential issues with internal team to manage client expectations
• Other duties as assigned.
• Results-driven attitude; an entrepreneurial self-starter who thinks and participates effectively, both independently and as part of a team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to articulate her/his views crisply and convincingly
• Takes action: proactive and resourceful in solving problems, making decisions and executing on goals
• Owns Results; follows through on commitments, takes responsibility, and produces quality results
• Connects inside and outside the team; shares information, transfers knowledge and seeks diverse input from others within the team and across the organization
Educational and Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
• At least 3 years of related experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience
• Advertising or marketing agency experience preferred
• Product development experience preferred
• Must maintain regular attendance and punctuality as determined by Company . Available to work overtime as necessary to meet business needs
• Some travel required
• Attention to detail is a must
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• Works in typical office environment.
• This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
If qualified please send me a resume