Monday, January 7, 2019

Services Offered


Happy New Year!

We are happy to be offering not only professional recruiting services, but candidiate coaching as well.

Not sure how to position yourself to get that next gig? Reach out to me, I may be able to get you thru the myriad of choices and barriers!

Are you wanting to hire talent? I only work on retainer now, so you will have to be serious in your hiring needs, also need to work directly with the hiring manager, no exceptions. I will guarantee you success in your hiring 100% of the time on this model!

Interested?

Bill Poindexter, Owner,
Poindexter Recruiting, Inc
Advertising, Marketing, or Sales
People or Gigs
(913)220-1213
bill@poindexterrecruiting.com




Hiring?

  Hello, I hope you’re well!  Candidates: If you’re looking for a new position, please let me know. Reach out to Bill at poindexterrecruitin...