Poindexter Job Listing
The Account Supervisor at Agency is responsible for knowing the client’s business including sales/profit goals, KPIs, financials and business strategies – and educating the team on what makes the client successful. This person is also responsible for managing client profitability and contributing to team profitability. The Account Supervisor reports to the Account Director and works directly with everyone on the client-centered team. This position will also be responsible for managing others on the team and leading their professional development and have oversight of staffing plans.
The Account Supervisor will:
- Build, maintain and grow positive relationships with clients that lead to business retention and organic growth
- Lead the client through setting clear expectations in collaboration with the team
- Mitigate difficult client and internal conversations as necessary while keeping relationships intact
- Possess superior knowledge and understanding of the client’s industry and products, business and communication objectives, competitive landscape, and distills knowledge to others on the team empowering action
- Be the team leader in knowledge and action, seek and share out knowledge to empower others. Act as a leader when with the client, and with the agency team. Participate openly and confidently in client meetings. Be confident and smart.
- Possess superior knowledge of the agency’s business and capabilities in order to bring clients proactive ideas, initiatives and solutions and exceed client expectations.
- Understand, utilize and engage all established processes and disciplines and ensure the team is mastering the same.
- Develop or review project/creative briefs in collaboration with agency strategy and clients
- Review work based on project brief adherence, proper product mentions, mandatories, production specs, legal requirements, etc. with a heightened attention to detail
- Manage team profitability, identify and lead opportunities to increase client support and agency revenue.
- Proactively engage Account Director and agency leadership to ensure appropriate awareness of client and team business priorities
- Engage at a high level with clients in order to build trusting, productive, valuable relationships
- Respect deadlines and process while being open and flexible to new approaches
- Based on exceptional presentation and communication skills, teach others to be excellent
- Be able to lead team and individual goal-setting and ensuring accountability to those goals
- Possess a solid knowledge of digital campaigns and projects
- Be a successful, connected manager who motivates his/her team to deliver their best and guide professional growth plans for all direct reports
The requirements and experience of the Account Supervisor are:
- 5-8 years relevant or agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing or communications emphasis preferred
- Must have experience leading teams and managing people
- Must have animal or human health experience
- Prefer both B2B and B2C experience
- This position is Kansas City-based
Digital marketing manager
If your a fit and interested in making a move please reach out!