Hi, please share with your network, you never know who might be in need! Also, if you are qualified (and you really need to be), send me your info!!! Thank you for your help!
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY HISTORY I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP, THANK YOU! BILL
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Basic Purpose: Recommend, develop and execute PR, social media and digital marketing efforts for the company, creating and publishing content, monitoring and responding to user-contributed content; maintaining and updating copy for web, developing and supporting all aspects of email marketing campaigns, and improving lead generation processes through our automated marketing tool.
· Work with product managers, marketing managers and communications team to develop strategic and comprehensive content calendars for company’s digital marketing efforts and execute against those calendars
· Work with copywriter to develop content for use on the company’s digital platforms, including web, social media, and email
· Work with agency to coordinate PR efforts, including follow up on requests for interviews, leads, copy development and photography requests
· Utilize project management system (Teamwork) to manage job timelines and keep projects on-schedule
· Repurpose existing content across all digital platforms
· Develop, maintain, and monitor the company’s social media presence and online reputation by approving or delete comments on social media, blogs, or articles
· Integrate online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns
· Work with Digital Marketing Manager to recommend and create email campaigns through the marketing automation tool
· Review analytic metrics to determine performance of social media, marketing, public relations and trade show efforts and optimize accordingly
· Research web copy and popularity of sites linking to page
· Work with digital marketing team and copywriter to develop copy for pay-per-click advertising campaigns
· Work with digital marketing team to make recommendations on lead generating efforts
· All other duties as may be assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism/Communications (or related field)
· 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing and social media platforms
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills especially for social and web content
· Experience marketing in the animal health and/or pest management fields is preferred
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or Google AdWords, marketing automation tools (i.e., Active Campaign, Sugar) and social media management tools (i.e., Hootsuite) a plus
· Hard-working and motivated individual with sharp attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team environment in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
NEW BUSINESS MANAGER-Digital Agency OPKS Agency looking to sell services to: companies, ad and marketing firms, tech companies. RFP exp. Strong selling skill set.
Digital Business Development Manager (Business Development Super Hero)
Expectations: The ultimate goal for the Business Development Manager is to deliver 10 Qualified Prospects (QP’s) per quarter with a conversion rate of 50% of those prospects to receive company proposals for services. (Note: Quarterly sales goals to be determined.)
Must be confident and able to execute outbound phone campaigns and client referrals with timely follow ups via targeted emails and/or other resourceful means (such as use of social media, digital networking etc.).
The right person will recognize this is a high-growth opportunity and will receive a generous compensation /commission package based on meeting and/or exceeding target sales goals.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a B2B sales environment closing deals between $25k to $100k. Sales management experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of the digital marketing industry is required, with a strong understanding of UX design services, web development and other strategic consultation services
• Proven top performer in a prospecting/business development role making a high volume of warm and cold calls per day/week. (>12/day)
• Existing contacts/prospects who are interested in agency services
• Experience using a modern CRM – Pipedrive or Salesforce preferred.
• Ability to prioritize qualified leads and be able to create weekly report to management on pipeline progress via CRM.
Who will thrive in this position and our corporate culture:
• A transparent self-starter, who effectively articulates ideas and gains trust quickly
• A lover of technology, who’ll geek-out over the cutting-edge software.
• A consultative seller who knows how to craft working agreements and RFPs to align with customer needs
• We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job. We are a collaborative culture and expect to double our billings in 2017. We are based in Kansas City.
DIGITAL DEVELOPEMENT MANAGER-MANUFACTURER-KCMO
Recommend, design, develop and update electronic and web based communications, including all company websites, animated electronic graphics and presentations, and marketing automation; supervision of external web based applications.
· Implement responsive front end design for mobile, PC, and tablet, and ensure compatibility with
· Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
· Building reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
· Provide website maintenance and enhancements
· Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website and intranet
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions
· Write clean code to develop functional web applications
· Perform UI (user interface) tests to optimize performance
· Provide training and support to internal teams
· Follow emerging technologies
· Write and manage code tests to identify and solve for bugs
· Write and/or integrate with third party APIs
· Work with communications team to develop marketing automation campaigns
· Collaborate with cross-functioning teams to make strategic recommendations and improvements to the business and site
· Collaborate with design, product, and cross-functioning teams to define, develop, and implement new features
· Management of marketing automation contact and leads list
· Participate in all creative team meetings
Basic Position Specifications:
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related web based area
· Experience: 5-7 years digital production experience
· Travel required in this position is: 5%
· Knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and/or Premier Pro a plus
· Other skills: Self starter with ability to prioritize projects; Good team player with strong oral and written communications skills