Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Why use a recruiter

A private "Headhunter" like me is a good friend to have. We are like sports agents in that we are seeking the TOP people in their field, just like the agent is seeking the BEST athletes.

So, for us to work together, I need a solid work history, great professional appearance and attitude, communication between us, and listening to my advice and following it.

I will in return, if I can, help you find a great gig, now or in the future.

First step for you, reach out to me with your resume, salary history, and reasons for leaving past gigs...I need this to see if your are a fit for my clients.

Send resume to bill@poindexterrecruiting.com

Thank you

Bill Poindexter, CEO

Hiring?

  Hello, I hope you’re well!  Candidates: If you’re looking for a new position, please let me know. Reach out to Bill at poindexterrecruitin...